Seaport-e Home: http://www.seaport.navy.mil
The GaN Team provides support services across the following 12 functional areas in Zone 4 (Gulf Coast) and Zone 6 (Southwest):
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Training Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
GaN Corporation is a small business providing technical and management services to government and commercial customers in the areas of System Analysis, Test and Evaluation (T&E), Sensors System Development, Distributed Computing, Modeling and Simulation (M&S), Information Technologies, Architecture, Logistics, Quality Assurance (QA), Configuration Management (CM), and Hardware and Software Development.
Ariston Consulting LLC provides quality professional engineering services and products focused on customer needs, while providing high quality employees at a competitive price. Ariston’s areas of expertise include testing, interoperability, integration, engineering, and IT services.
Lean Logic is a provider of process improvement, risk management, and quality management training, and has over 20 years’ experience in these areas.
RAM Networks is a consulting company providing computer training solutions, engineering and implementation of new solutions, and on-site support for information technology service.
GaN is committed to providing the highest quality products and services possible, and prides itself on continually surpassing our customers’ expectations. GaN’s Quality Management System is integral to our day-to-day operations. Our QA processes provide the data necessary to continually improve our technical execution and performance, and ensure that we are meeting all applicable requirements. We use metrics and one-on-one discussions with customers to ensure that our employees are exceeding our customers’ expectations.
They have consistently surpassed quality expectations.”
– NASA Technical Evaluator
Seaport-e Program POC: